extracting data access from functions

I am trying to do some data mining on a large code base.  I would like
to generate a list of structure members accessed by certain functions.

After studying the examples in the pahole.git tree, I am able to walk
the dwarves structures down to the right tags.  However, I am not sure
how to make the next step.

For example, given

void foo(struct s *s)
{
}

I would like to have a tool that reports foo accessing s->var.

Is that possible with the DWARF debug tags?  Maybe using elftools?  I am
trying to avoid the temptation of parsing the C code in perl :)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
-Bart

--