Feature request: codiff only considering file basename

I found myself today in the situation of using codiff on two binaries
built with the same sources, but reorganised around; since I noticed a
non-zero difference on codiff, I would have liked to know where the
difference would be, but since the source files' path has changed,
codiff is showing me too much noise and I can't figure out what changed.

Optionally considering the basename of the source files would be very
nice way to reduce the noise and only show the important data.

Thanks!

P.S.: is a new release to be expected? Or git is going to be the only
way?

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/