Intel FPGA VIP Frame Buffer II drm driver rotation

Dear all,
We are starting a project on an Intel FPGA with ARM core. The graphics will be handled by the Frame buffer of the Intel Video and Image Processing
Suite.
This frame buffer will drive a LCD display that is originally designed to be used in portrait mode. In our application however we will be using the display in landscape mode.
Is it possible to change the mode of the DRM driver so the display will function in landscape mode?

Kind regards, Rienk de Jong