Re: [PULL] drm-amdkfd-next

drm-amdkfd-next-2015-05-18:

- Add the interrupts & events modules, including new IOCTLs to create and wait
  on events. The HSA RT open source stack is mainly using events to know when
  a dispatched work has been completed. In addition, this module is
  a pre-requisite for the next module I'm going to upstream - debugger support

  This module also handles H/W exceptions, such as memory exception received
  through the IOMMUv2 H/W and Bad Opcode exception receieved from the GPU.

- Adding a new kernel module parameter to let the user decide whether he wants
  to receive a SIGTERM when a memory exception occurs inside the GPU kernel and
  the HSA application doesn't wait on an appropriate event, or if he just want
  to receive notification about this event in dmesg. The default is the latter.

- Additional improvements for SDMA code

- Update my email address in Maintainers file as I'm leaving AMD in two weeks.

Two things,

a) pull request from ssh:// please fix scripts to generate git:// URLs,

b) ioctls with bool in them make me worry, four packed bool's even more,
4 packed bools with a 64-bit straight after them put me over the not pulling this edge.

I don't trust bools in ioctl defintions, please use explicitly sized types.

Dave.