Re: rockchip and atmel kms drivers

Hi Boris & Dave,
I will update the rockchip drm driver soon, we have many change about it.

thanks.
On 2014年09月17日 13:41, Boris BREZILLON wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:18:44 +1000
Dave Airlie <airlied@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,

So I notice we have two unreviewed drivers outstanding, the atmel
hlcdc and the rockchips one, I'd like to suggest they you guys review
each others work, they should be quite close in terms of functionality
and you might spot some problems in your own code from reading the
other driver.
Sure, I'll review the rockchip driver.

I'm also hoping regular review will happen as well, but I think more
cross-review is probably a good thing for new driver writers.
One more point, as stated in my cover letter, the HLCDC driver depends
on 2 other series ([1] and [2]), which I proposed after discussing it
with other KMS developers (Rob, Laurent and Thierry).

Could you take a look at these ones ?

Best Regards,

Boris

[1]http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1407.1/04171.html