3D and then OpenCL on VIA VX800/VX820

Hey...

I know that this sounds crazy, but I'd like to attempt to do it - that is if it is possible at all. :-)

From following the Noveau and Gallium development over the last years (including reading the source code) I have a slight clue how to do things but basically I'm a newbie to 3D driver development. (I do on the other hand have solid knowledge of higher level 3D programming, and solid knowledge of low-level / driver / hardware development).

Still, I'm willing to learn - so...

Tell me if it's possible at all (or maybe if just the first part might be possible) and give me a very slight hint where to start (obviously the start would be how to begin the 3D support for VX800/VX820).

And yea. I know this will take ages if I do this by myself - and the chances to succeed are slim...

But everyone needs a hobby. ;-)

And I love the idea of supporting OpenCL on an architecture where the vendor would probably never ever support it on any OS. :-)

Cheers,
Felix