Re: [pull] radeon drm-fixes-3.15

Hi Dave,

To keep Linus happier, I'd like to split this into two pull requests,
one with the
fixes, and one with the new hardware support, so I can send one as part of my
regular fixes pull without fear of it upsetting the other, and vice-versa.
Sure, no problem.

I've just removed mullins support from my drm-fixes-3.15 branch and forcefully pushed the result to fdo. The old branch is now available as "mullins" on fdo as well.

The only patch I'm not 100% sure about is "drm/radeon: dpm updates for KV/KB". This one came from the Mullins branch as well, but I need to check with Alex if we shouldn't include that in fixes even without Mullins support.

I have a couple of more patches for drm-fixes in the queue, so I wanted to send out a new pull request tomorrow anyway. You can pull my drm-fixes-3.15 branch now or you could just ignore this one and get a new clean pull request tomorrow. Just let me know what you prefer.

Regards,
Christian.