Re: [GIT PULL] exynos-drm-next

Hi Inki,

On 03.04.2014 19:34, inki.dae@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Dave,
    Sorry for late.
    This pull request includes MIPI-DSI driver, two panel drivers,
    super device support, and relevant dt bindings.

Summaries:
- Add MIPI-DSI Driver, and dt bindigs
- Add S6E8AA0 MIPI-DSI based panel drivers, and dt bindings
- Add LD9040 parallel panel driver
   . this driver is placed in drivers/gpu/drm/panel, and it seems
     to be used for exynos drm as of now,
- Add super device support, and dt bindings
   . this patch resolves the probe order issue to sub drivers
     without specific lists

I don't think the DT bindings have been Acked by DT maintainers, which is necessary to merge them.

Also I believe more discussion is needed on this, but I didn't have time to comment on this series yet. Please hold off with merging the supernode series yet.

Best regards,
Tomasz