rules for merging patches to libdrm

Since we seemed to have some confusion over this I'll state it clearly here.

You should not merge kernel interface and ioctls to libdrm until they
have appeared in a git commit upstream with a stable id, this
generally means drm-next, but can also mean drm-intel-next.

You shouldn't assume that stuff is in a kernel somewhere, you should
take the 5-10 minutes to ask me and/or check yourself, its not like
kernel trees are a hidden thing,

This rule is something we learned the hard way a long time ago, I'm
sorry my reverting libdrm broke the mesa build, but really if you own
a feature you need to make sure all the parts of it get your
attention.

Dave.