Panel Driver repository

By the same token, I'm also interested in finding a repository the latest DRI Panel Driver code.

As I understand it, the DRI Panel Driver implements:

A generic CRTC driver along with a few implementations of that Driver for different LCD panels.

A method for those drivers to inform a central registry that they are available.

A modification to an existing DRI driver so that it can check the repository for available panels and link to the appropriate panel, while all the GPU specific code, framebuffer code, etc for the existing DRI driver is used for applications to draw to the screen.