PATCH - radeon_atombios_parse_power_table_4_5 - update of 23th july 2013

Dear Mr. Deucher,

I received a reply from Mr. Airlie with your email as developer of the radeon kernel driver.
I don't know if he send you the both emails and (patch) attachements, if not, please send me a short
note than I would like to send you some information about me why I decided to try to develope a patch...
Attached is the actual version of the patche, changed some lines e.g. in atombios.c and radeon_pm.c (and
corrected some off/on typos in evergreen.c) to start he asic with AUTO/BALANCED power mode using
LOW clocks if some power modes are available.
By now I unsuccesfully tried to autosuspend my muxless (was my real initial intention to develope the patch)
from the start but did not find an succesful way to do it...
Hope he patch will do some good (almost byte-wise) parsing the PowerPlayTable used for
radeon_atombios_parse_power_table_4_5 (and probably assembling missing power modes) for proper
use in 'static mode' power management.
By the way, the 'rom' file size from (debian 7, ext4) is 128k, 'rom' is not readable after echo 1 > rom
may be it depends of my Samsung 700Z3A having an intel integrated graphics card and a (muxless)
HD6490M as a second graphics card.
Corrections und hints for learning C / doing kernel module programming the right/code safe way
are highly appreciated, thanks a lot in advance, best wishes and regards,

Michael Schuster

post scriptum: the patch is 66k plain text, I attached it because of the size, hoping
this will be okay for you ... - M.