Re: [RFC v2 0/5] Common Display Framework

Hi Laurent,

CDF will also be helpful in supporting Panels with integrated
audio (HDMI/DP) if we can add audio related control operations to
display_entity_control_ops. Video controls will be called by crtc
in DRM/V4L and audio controls from Alsa.

Secondly, if I need to support get_modes operation in hdmi/dp
panel, I need to implement edid parser inside the panel driver. It
will be meaningful to add get_edid control operation for hdmi/dp.

regards,
Rahul Sharma.