Re: [GIT PULL v2] exynos-drm-next

2012/11/29 Daniel Vetter <daniel@xxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Inki Dae <daeinki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - add sending AVI and AVI info frames.
>   . this adds some codes for composing AVI and AUI info frames
>     and send them every VSYNC for HDMI Certification.

Imo we have a few too many avi infoframe implementations in the drm
drivers already. It would be good to base this on top of Thierry
Reding's rfc patches for some common infoframe helpers in the drm
coder ...

I agree with you and also I think it's better to use common infoframe helpers.
But Rahul'a patch set had been posted prior to the common infoframe helpers so
first we could merge this patch and then change it to common infoframe helpers
if this common helpers are merged.

Please give me any opinions. Anyway I think It doesn't matter first go or later change.

Thanks,
Inki Dae

-Daniel
--