Linux Kernel community

Dear Linux Kernel community,

I’m doing a PhD in the subject of Open Source Software. I’m currently running a study on patch assessment in open source communities. It is a short survey to complete.

What value is there in participating?

I will be sharing the results with the community in the form of a report (slides containing results and analysis). For example, the report will answer these questions:

- What does the Linux Kernel as a community value in patches assessment (e.g. trust, relationships, technical expertise, etc.)?

- What is the patches assessment strategy Linux Kernel has in place?

- Does the process in place value the contributor, technical expertise or social norms? Etc.

Please, participate: https://icse2020.limequery.com/913965?lang=en

Kind regards

Adam Alami

PhD Fellow