Re: drm dsi2hdmi bridge - temperature sensor

I mean, I guess it should be possible with an ugly non-upstreamable
hack, maybe using a notifier_chain to call from the temp sensor driver
to the hdmi bridge driver.  I'm not really sure how that could be
represented cleanly in dt, maybe Rob Herring or someone else on
dri-devel has some ideas.

(Background is to not enable the display until temp is within an
acceptable range, and disable it if it goes out of range, to prevent
hw damage I guess)

BR,
-R