Re: Asking for help

Hey Mohammed,

In case you didn't see, that repository is a fork of the project, apparently to improve Tegra support; it isn't officially supported or anything.
If you want the official libdrm repo, you can find it at:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/drm/

As for your issue, you are simply configuring with the default options; you'll want to add `--enable-exynos-experimental-api` to enable exynos.
`./configure --help` will show you the options; you might also want to disable all the stuff you don't need.

Cheers,
  Eric