Re: [BISECTED] commit 619efb1059 makes the MacBookPro2,2 screen flicker like its broken or half plugged in

Hi Justin,

I'm a spanish Mac user, who's screen suddenly starts to appear red wherever it should appear black or very dark colors. Everything dark or black appears in red instead of it's original color.
I went today to a Mac shop and a technician connected my mac to an external display and the red stuff didn't appear. So he concluded it had something to do with my screen, not graphics card or whatever.
So I googled my problem and found your post. I wonder whether my problem has anything to do with your post, so if you could help me...
I also don't know how to apply the patch, so I would also need some help regarding the medicine.

Thank you very much for your time,

Jose Mora