Summer of Code Ideas

Hi,
I am Abheek Ghosh, sophomore from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati. I read the Summer of Code and DRM pages, as well as Mehul's discussion but didn't get much help. I have strong C/C++ skills and familiar with OpenCL. I have Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU of Fermi architecture. I have made small contributions to open source projects. I don't have experience in kernel level development, but very interested to get my hands dirty.

It would be helpful if any developer can help me get started with some suitable projects related to available hardware or any hardware independent projects in OpenCL, OpenGL or Mesa.

Awaiting a positive response.

Regards,
Abheek Ghosh