ELC and memory management

All,

There has been some discussion on the linaro-dev list about having a memory management meeting at the ELC.  See links below:

http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-dev/2011-March/003053.html
http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-dev/2011-March/003623.html

Our interest in this stems from our current effort to migrate our OMAP display and memory management functionality to the DRI/DRM model.  Like everyone else, we have to allocate large blocks of memory that are used for display, video encode/decode, and capture.  We're in the same boat of having implementations that are not upstream.

We'd like to get a meeting going on one of the days where there is a graphics centric presentation (Tues/Wed).   I'm trying to cast a wider net to get more involvement in this issue.

Andy Gross