Re: [V3] tegra-dma driver fixes

On 14/11/2018 13:39, Jon Hunter wrote:

> On 14/11/2018 12:19, Dmitry Osipenko wrote:
>> On 14.11.2018 13:13, Ben Dooks wrote:
>>> Hi, this is a small set of now reviewed tegra dma driver fixes.
>>> Is it possible to get these merged please?
>>>
>>> I will re-post the rest of the updates once further testing and
>>> review has been finished.
>>>

>> Laxman / Jon, could you please take a look at these patches and ACK them so that Vinod could queue them for -next? A long-term ignorance usually hurts contributors enthusiasm quite a lot.
>
> For some reason I am not receiving the patches from Ben. Maybe there is
> an issue with my linux-tegra subscription but I did recently
> re-subscribe as it has been dropped before. Please can they be resent
> with my in copy?
>
> FWIW I do see them here ...
>
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-tegra/list/

Interestingly, I am receiving emails sent to linux-tegra as I do see
Dmitry's responses to other patches in the series where I am not in
copy. So maybe our mail server is blocking Ben's emails. However,
typically emails get flagged if they are blocked and I am not seeing
this. Very odd.

Jon

--
nvpublic

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux PCI]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]