FPGA to Softraid Transfer

Dear mailinglist,

is there a way to directly write on a softraid from an FPGA using Linux
filesystem and RAID infrastructure but not shuffling the data over the
CPU but directly from the FPGA over PCIe onto the media?
Thus, the data source must somehow be configured not to be the CPU memory
but the memory address of the FPGA PCIe BAR.
I am writing to the DMA mailinglist since the respective media DMA controller
"just" needs to be programmed w/ the "right" address on the PCIe bus.
Is there an infrastructure / a way already available to do this? - I think
we are not the first ones who want to do a thing like this.
Am I missing something?

                        +---------+
                        |         |
                        |   CPU   |
                        |         |
                        +--^---+--+
                           |   |
 +--------------+    indirect transfer      * UDF filesystem
 |      DDR     |    - not preferred -
         |                 |   |            |       Media 0      |
                                            |       Media 3      |