BayTrail DW DMA: MEMCPY to custom PCI device

Hi!

I'm currently trying to xfer data from system memory to a PCI
device (FPGA) via DMA MEMCPY on a BayTrail based platform similar
to the MinnowboardMax. For this I thought that I could use the
integrated Synopsis DW DMA controller(s). My first tests show
that the memory behind the PCI device is not updated with the
DMA data though (no error message from the DMA driver though).
I'm wondering now, if those 2 DMA controllers can be used for
such generic PCI transfers. Or if they can only be used to
transfer to the I2C / SPI / UART devices instead.

Any infos / links on this would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Stefan