Re: Issues with running dmatest

Hi Andy,
         Thanks a lot, I could get the dmatest work with "Petalinux"
of Xilinx. However, I had a quick on this test though. How would I
supply the address of a custom memory (SRAM), added in the
Programmable Logic (PL) part,  as either SOURCE or DESTINATION address
to be able to do DMA between external DDR and internal SRAM. Would
appreciate your support.

Best
Girish Halady