Re: atomic queue limit updates for stackable devices

On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 12:36:50PM -0500, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> Which DM testsuite are you trying?  There is the old ruby-based
> "device-mapper-test-suite", and a newer one written in python which
> should hopefully be less hassle to setup and run, see:
> https://github.com/jthornber/dmtest-python

I gave this a spin on the plane yesterday, but it seems to want
pip based dependencies, which the pip packaged on Debian refuses
with a refereence to the python PEP 668.

I'll see if the dependencies are properly packaged, and can send
patches to improve the documentation.

> Mike
---end quoted text---