Re: dm-devel has migrated to lists.linux.dev

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 02:41:58PM -0400, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> [this is also test, to see if new list allows old list to email it]

It does, but I don't recommend doing this, because the messages forwarded this
way will arrive with broken DKIM signatures (redhat.com signs the List-ID
header, which we must modify).

So, even though the message sent to the old address will make it to the new
list and to the archive, it will likely be rejected by many subscribers.

I recommend doing this just for a week or two and then just doing a hard
bounce without a forward.

-K