fstrim on raid1 LV with writemostly PV leads to system freeze

Hello.

I created two LVM physical volumes: one on NVMe device and one on SATA SSD. I added them to a volume group and created a logical RAID1 volume in it. Then I enabled 'writemostly' flag on the second (slowest) PV. And my system started to freeze at random times with no messages in syslog. I was able to determine that the freezing was happening during execution of 'fstrim' (via systemd timer). I checked this by running 'fstrim' manually. If I disable the 'writemostly' flag, I experience no freezes. I can reproduce this behavior on vanilla 6.5.0 kernel.

My LV is 150 GB ext4 volume, and it has lots of files in it, so running 'fstrim' takes around a minute. This may be important.

Additional information:
OS: Linux Mint 21.2
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
NVMe: Samsung SSD 980 500GB