dm-cache issue

Hi guys,

I am in a process of evaluating dm-cache for our backup system.

Currently I have an issue when restart the backup server. The server is booting for hours, because of IO load. It seems is triggered a flush from SSD disk (that is used for a cache device) to the raid controllers (they are with slow SATA disks).
I have 10 cached logical volumes in writethrough mode, each with 2T of data over 2 raid controllers. I use a single SSD disk for the cache.
The backup system is with lvm2-2.02.164-1 & kernel 4.4.30.

Do you have any ideas why such flush is triggered? In writethrough cache mode we shouldn't have dirty blocks in the cache.

Thanks,
Alex