multipath-0.5.0 still provides broken udev rules

Hi, guys.

There is a problem: udev does not create partitions for multipath devices in case I use kpartx.rules provided with multipath sources. I found that udev always go to kpartx_end after following line of rules:
ENV{DM_TABLE_STATE}!="LIVE", GOTO="kpartx_end"

There is 8 (!!!) years old thread that discusses this problem:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2007-July/msg00095.html

So what is the current state? Should we fix udev rules for multipath or should we create better patch for dmsetup.c? Meanwhile I've copied multipath.rules from redhat and partitions are created as they should.

With best regards,
--
Peter.