[RFC] zodcache - auto-start dm-cache devices

https://github.com/ipilcher/zodcache

I've been looking for a "simple" way to manage dm-cache devices for a
while now -- something that operates a bit more like bcache than LVM
cache does, while still using the dm-cache infrastructure.  Having not
found anything, I finally created "zodcache".  (The name is mostly due
to wanting something that could be used as a magic number -- 20DCAC8E.)

Hopefully the README does a decent job of explaining how it works, so I
won't belabor it here:

  https://github.com/ipilcher/zodcache/blob/master/readme.pdf

I'm very interested in any feedback on this.

 * Is this approach useful?
 * Is there a better way of doing this?
 * Is the libdevmapper stuff in zcstart.c correct/optimal?

And now to sleep ...

Thanks!