DM limits setup

Hello all,

I have a test dm target module that I use to validate storage subsystems for data accuracy.  It basically builds weak hashes for every sector of a device when written, and validates these hashes when the sector is read back.  Ugly memory usage, but it is just a test tool.

I can deploy this with an iterator target and it will take on the limits of the device underneath, or I can skip the iterator target and get limits at 2048 sectors.  What I would like to do is set the limit manually.  I know this is "really bad program design", but again, this is a test tool and not anything for production use.

Can anyone point me at an example of where the limits are setup explicitly.

Thanks in advance.

Doug Dumitru