Problem with overlay free space

Hello to everyone.
I have configured flash disk with linux, with ext3fs.img and configured device-mapper overlay file system. I have a problem: when I write some files on it, and even if I then delete this files, system still do not free blocks, (df -h show everything ok, but dmsetup status shows another situation) and space on snapshot is ending, because of it system is going down with errors (device-mapper: snapshots: Invalidating snapshot: Unable to allocate exceptin, buffer i/o error on device dm-0 overlay and ext3-fs error (device dm-0)). Can you help me with that?