multipath prio issues

Greetings,

I would appreciate support correcting another issues. We have two scst storage arrays configured with drbd replication and alua settings via targets. When we run sg_inq and sg_rtpg we see the preferred port. Multipath however doesn't seem to respect the priority path. We then tried setting active and nonoptimized on the two storage arrays without success. If I'm reading this correctly the devices are reporting their state to the multipath system however it's not respecting the values. I'd appreciate any assistance on the matter. Pastebin all the appropriate .conf and command outs.

Thanks

Ross Anderson

http://pastebin.com/pp72YBXw