Re: kpartx fails 4k block partition *changed**

Greetings,

I apologize I've riposted a updated pastebin. The dm seemed to have become confused with multiple luns being attached and detached before this post. A soft reboot of the system re-mapped and produced much different results. Now upon start up the 4k devices are not listed under lsblk as DM but only as their raw paths. Multipath has created the device without partition. I can manually execute kpartx and the dm parts are added. So now I'm not sure if this is a multipath problem or udev rules.

http://pastebin.com/Nnd4Ym4W

Thanks
Ross