ubifs

Hi,

I am very interested in using dm-verity in an up coming embedded project on a "secure" device using NAND flash. I see an email in the June archives asking the question about what file systems can  dm-verity be used with. The response was "any file system". The question mentioned ubifs specifically which is not a block based file system. Can ubifs be made to look like a block device? Is there an example of dm-verity on a ubifs file system?

I think it would be possible to create a jffs2 file system over ubi using "gluebi" module. This would then appear as a block device but it would be great if it would work with ubifs/ubi as is.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aidan