readonly snapshots of LVM on same machine

Good day.

If I attach a readonly snapshot of same disk as system disk, I'm getting message of duplicate ID (obvious, huh). But snapshot is in readonly, so there is no way to rename it or change ID. Changing ID of system LVM is not really good idea.

Is any way to get filesystem from snapshoted LVM? Snapshots created by external storage system.

Thanks.