RHEL 6 I/O error messages during booting

Hello,
We are having an issue that appears to be related to fact that the scsi_dh_rdac module is loaded after the qla FC driver and SAN paths coming up before rdac can handle them. How can we change the order of kernel modules so that the scsi_dh_rdac module is loaded before the FC driver?
We are getting long boot times and random crashes due to this issue

Thanks!
Dan