semop failed for cookie?

Hi,

I have a user of an installation tool of mine that is hitting this message, with a very recent pre-fedora-13 kernel.

zyx-liveinstaller-cli: creating temporary rootfs virtual duplicate
device-mapper: resume ioctl failed: Invalid argument
semid 65536: semop failed for cookie 0xd4d423c: incorrect semaphore state
Failed to set a proper state for notification semaphore identified by cookie value 223167036 (0xd4d423c) to initialize waiting for incoming notifications.
Command failed
zyx-liveinstaller-cli: error: failed to create temporary rootfs virtual duplicate

The error is happening at line 742 in this monster bash script (which I'm pretty sure does work on f11 and f12)

http://filteredperception.org/dawg/projects/zyx-liveinstaller/src/zyx-liveinstaller-latest/rli/zyx-liveinstaller-cli.html

http://filteredperception.org/dawg/projects/zyx-liveinstaller

Now, I've already urged the sugar on a stick project to primarily pursue the path of the standard fedora livecd/usb installer, for many additional reasons. But, I guess I would still like my rebootless installer to actually work. And this may be one of those great corner case issues that developers love. I.e. a very obscure tickling of some code path. Or maybe I'm just being too lazy to read the accompanying dmsetup man page for some clue as to what I should be doing when I see such a bizarre error message. Or, some other bug in the script is causing the arguments to become malformed. Still, the crypticness of the message from devicemapper suggests something you folks might want to improve. In any event, FWIW, there it is...

-dmc