DM kernel interface

I have used the ioctl interface to create dm objects and get information about dm objects from a user space application, and am familiar with it.  I am now required to get the object information from  kernel space, and was wondering what interface is available to do that directly.

Is there a direct device mapper interface in kernel space that I can use to get the object information from?  For example, I need to see the target mappings within a linear object.

Allen Jack
Sr. Software Engineer
ajack@xxxxxxxxxx
(801) 861-5923