Do you have experiences with NetApps in FC environments?

I would very much like to get in touch with anyone who has been using
the NetApp FAS series (or the IBM Nseries) in production in a fibre
channel SAN (preferably with dm-multipath, of course), and who is
willing to share his experiences.  (Off-list if you prefer.)

I'm purchasing new storage these days and it's most likely going to be
either such a box or an EMC CX3-40.  I haven't been very successful in
finding out how people experience the NetApps by Googling, but I guess
that's not very suprising considering they've only recently entered the
FC market segment.  I'm hoping there's someone lurking on this list with
a story or two to tell, though.  :-)

Regards
--
Tore Anderson