Re: how do I re-synchronize with the Master mirror device?

Are you using disk logging?

Are you using LVM to setup the mirrors, or are you doing it yourself through dmsetup?

 brassow

On Jun 18, 2007, at 7:14 PM, malahal@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have a dm-mirror setup where the mirror devices could occasionally
timeout due to network congestion or recovery at the device. If a device
times out, it goes out of sync with the Master. How do I sync it back?
Only few regions would have gone out of sync with the Master. Is it
possible to sync only the regions that have gone out of sync?

Thank you for your time.

--Malahal.