multipathd should interpret output from callouts like multipath does

Hi,

I have a setup with custom getuid and getprio callouts in the multipath.conf.
When running multipath, my dm tables are set up as expected:
All disks for which the output is an empty string are ignored.

It would be very helpful if the multipathd would also ignore these disks and neither
take them in it's list of monitored devices (they occur as [orphan] at the moment)
not add a default dm table for newly occuring devices.

I am using multipath-tools 0.4.7-34.3 on s390x (aka System Z).

Thanks and Regards,
Markus