qla2xxx and lun issue

hey,
we have multiple machines running multipath with rhel 4U3 and 4U4 and using qla2xxx FC cards that are hooked upto a dell EMC CX700 SAN. When we add LUNs to these machines it works fine. When we take them away though they seem to see a ghost LUN of 1gb and it's of type LUN Z. These cause the machine to hang on boot until you go into single user mode and hit ctrl-c on boot up, after that you need to blacklist the mpath to the lun that is no longer there. Is there any way to just blacklist all things of type LUN Z? I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue/ knows of a fix being built.

thanks
Daryl