Multipath and LVM2 with hsg80

Folks,

I have an hsg80 controller that I am trying to get to work with Redhat ES 4 update 3.

I want to multipath and put LVM2 on top of the dm-# devices.

First,  Does this work and has it been tested?

Second,  Do I need to add the hp_sw handler to this release or is in there already?

Third,  How do I get this to all work cleanly on boot?

I am asking  because I have not been able to get the correct combination. And Redhat support has not been much help.

Thanks for the help

--

dm-devel@xxxxxxxxxx