Re: Problems with multipathing

Roger Håkansson a écrit :
I'm trying to setup a couple of machines running CentOS 4.3 x86_64 using
disk from a SAN, but I can't get the multipathing to work properly.

The machines (three in total) all have two Emulex LP10000-M2 and thus
are using the lpfc-driver.

When I boot the machines the paths seem to be multipathed somewhat, if i
put a "multipath"-tag in /etc/multipath.conf with a specific alias
(yellow,red) for each wwid, those paths are mapped under /dev/mapper and
/dev/mpath.

But multipath -ll doesn't show what I expect (basically no mappings) and
if I do a multipath -F I can't get the mappings back without a reboot.

If I do a 'multipath -v3' directly after boot, this is what I get:
Anyone got a clue how to solve this problem?

Can you reproduce with upstream version ?

Regards,
cvaroqui

--

dm-devel@xxxxxxxxxx