Re: how to trace the device mapper?

Jui-Pin Yang wrote:

Hi,
I would like to trace the device mapper, and any good suggestion to do the
job
is welcome such as how to start and so on.
Thanks
If you are looking for interactions with the underlying block I/O layer interfaces, you could look into blktrace.

Alan D. Brunelle
HP

Best Regards

Jui-Pin Yang
Network & Communication Technology Center
Computer & Communications Research Laboratory
Industrial Technology Research Institute

P300 CCL/ITRI
No.31, Gongye 2nd Rd., Annan District
Tainan City 709, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel: 886-6-3847103