[dm-devel] Missing DM event ?

Hello,

I played with the "rename" multipath feature in /sbin/multipath and noticed it doesn't trigger a DM event to the old devmap listeners. Which is quite annoying if we want the daemon to rely on this event to catch a rename initiated by /sbin/multipath.

Don't know if it is expected behaviour ...
Anyway, I finaly went the easy way and did the thing with a remove/add sequence.

Regards,
cvaroqui