[dm-devel] multipath tool priority group question

Hi Christophe,

For policy it states, "failover 1 path per priority group",
but what if I want to put N paths in each group?

I want to round-robin over N paths, and when they fail I want
to start using a lower priority group. I have two cases. One
where I have a set of paths that are imediately ready, and a
second set that has to be activated first. And a second case
where the second set is ready, but for any reason we want to use
it as backup only.

Thanks,

Mike