[dm-devel] qlogic failover

is the qlogic failover setup in their driver aware of having to start controllers showing ghost paths if the master one fails?

let me try that one again. say controller A is showing actual paths (sda, sdc), and controller B is showing ghost paths (sdb, sdd). say controller A dies... does the qlogic driver with failover know that it needs to activate controller B ?

thx,
-guil

--
Guil Barros - UALR Computing Services - Networks Project Manager
gfbarros@xxxxxxxx - http://www.ualr.edu - 501-569-3345