[dm-devel] mirroring

Please excuse me, I know this question isn't a devel question, but I'm
wondering if dm provides mirroring capabilities in the 2.6 kernel?  I've
seen reference that dm can provide mirroring, even the dmsetup man page
mentions mirroring, but there is limited docs and I noticed that
dm-mirror.c was removed from cvs long ago.

I'm trying to figure out how I setup lvm2 and mirroring.

Thanks,
Dave