Re: [dm-devel] 2.6.3-udm4

Joe Thornber wrote:
http://people.sistina.com/~thornber/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/2.6.3/2.6.3-udm4.tar.bz2

Note the mpath contructor args have changed again (no priority).

I have been trying the latest dm-mpath patches, but when I fail a path (pull a cord or disable a port) dm-mpath oops on queue_work for the trigger_event work (if I do a addr2line it says it is in __atomic_dec_and_test). The strange thing is if I just comment the queue_work line out, in fail_path() it will hit a BUG() in the spin lock code that tests the lock magic. I will post the oops when I get the output from serial line, but has anyone had success with failover in the current dm-mpath? This actually has occured for this release and udm3 w/ Joe's bio record patches.

Thanks,

Mike